Hypnotherapy for Depression
One of the most effective treatments for Depression is Hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy works by using a relaxed hypnotic state that guides the conscious mind to treat depression.
Get the help you need.
What is Depression?
Depression is a mental disorder that, according to the World Health Organization, affects more than 264 million people worldwide. Different from the usual mood fluctuations that people typically experience, depression is a persistent state of moderate to severe intensity and can become a serious health condition.
If you’re experiencing any form of depression it’s important to seek help as soon as possible. Hypnotherapy Institute wants to help you overcome this problem and lead a better life. Mental illness is very common and is something that can develop with anyone.
Conditions of Depression
Hypnotherapy can help with depression conditions including:
- Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Constant Fatigue of mind and body
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
- Pessimism and hopelessness
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or sleeping too much
- Loss of interest in things once pleasurable, including sex
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Aches, pains, headaches, or cramps that won’t go away
- Digestive problems that don’t get better, even with treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts which are signs of major depression
How Hypnotherapy Can Help Depression?
Hypnosis for depressed people requires a different approach than other treatments. Using hypnotic suggestion that allows your mind to enter a relaxed state, hypnotherapy allows you to be more accepting of the ideas that will ultimately improve your mental health.
This process works incredibly well for most people as the ‘relaxed state’ induced by hypnosis allows you to discuss your feelings and emotions without raising stress or anxiety levels.
This is where typical therapy seems to struggle with, as many people who are depressed have extreme stress or anxiety that needs to be addressed from the beginning of each session, not during or after.
Treatment through Hypnotherapy may require only one session or many depending on how deep the depression is for you. Each session lasts for about 1 hour and you get a free consultation before starting by calling us at 1 (844) 364-6333